Episode Three: What is the current State of the Industry?
In this episode we will be looking at how events can have a long-lasting legacy, touring a luxury hotel in Knightsbridge, debating whether budget holders understand hybrid and finding out from Zoe Lyons what comedians want from event planners.
Welcome to The C&IT Show!
Every month we will be discussing hot topics, visiting fantastic hotels, diving into research and sharing our experiences of events and trips around the world.
All the while having fun and keeping it lighthearted in a true C&IT fashion!
You can now watch other episodes on demand here.
Coming up in episode 3:
- Highlights from this year's State of the Industry: Agency report
- Zoe Lyons on what comedians want from event planners
- A hotel tour of a luxury fashion hotel in Knightsbridge
- How events can impact change and have a long-lasting legacy
- Swiss adventures: Mountain climbing, high-speed boats and James Bond
Watch it live here on Thursday 18th November at 3pm (UK time)
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close