Episode Six: What is the metaverse?
In this episode, filmed in front of a live audience, we will be looking at the metaverse, the next wave of virtual events and how the French are addressing sustainability.
Welcome to The C&IT Show!
What is the metaverse?
Every month we will be discussing hot topics, visiting fantastic hotels, diving into research and sharing our experiences of events and trips around the world.
All the while having fun and keeping it lighthearted in a true C&IT fashion!
You can now watch other episodes on demand here.
Coming up in episode 6:
- Are exhibitions dead?
- The metaverse and what it means for events
- How the French are addressing sustainability
- Virtual 2.0: The next wave of online events
- What is the future for large-scale conferences?
- Event inspiration from virtual reality movies
With speakers such as:
- Scott Cullather, President & CEO of INVNT GROUP
- Jane Pettman, EMEA Strategic Events Director at ServiceNow
- Mike Piddock, Founder of Glisser
- Corinne Menegaux, Managing Director of Paris Convention Bureau
Watch it live here on Thursday 24th March at 3pm (UK time)
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close