Channel 4's creative diversity, Puma's galactic party and mindfulness in Malta
Welcome to The C&IT Show - the monthly talk show for event professionals looking for insights and inspiration!
Every episode we discuss hot topics, visit fantastic hotels, dive into industry research and share our experiences of events and trips around the world.
Coming up in Season 2, Episode 3:
- Agency Forum: Channel 4's Head of Creative Diversity
- Are companies losing their enthusiasm for DEI?
- Beach yoga, kayaking and wine-tasting in Malta
- Puma's space-themed Christmas party with Make Events
- MICE Musicals: Theatre-related riddles
- And... The undervaluing of event content
With insights from:
- Naomi Sesay, Head of Creative Diversity at Channel 4
- Dax Callner, Strategy Director at Smyle
- Gabby Austen-Brown, Founder of Diversity Alliance
Watch it live here on Thursday 6th April at 3pm (UK time)
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close